Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dock Photo

As the writer of this blog I reserve the right to go off topic and I am doing just that. What I am posting here is a picture, actually multiple pictures that I edited. Now this may look like one photo but this picture right here is actually a combination of seventeen different photos! If you look closely you can see that the dock is larger at the bottom and it thins out drastically toward the end. This is because I set up the tripod with my camera facing almost directly down on photo number one of seventeen and gradually took pictures tilting the tripod slowly more upward with each photo. By the time I got to photo seventeen I was looking at an upward angle taking pictures of the sky. I then edited these photos together in photoshop and made one gigantic photo. I hope you enjoy it! A large version you can zoom in on can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vF7ZDuIhOiE_5NyCD-EC1w?feat=directlink PLEASE CLICK ON IT AND VIEW IT FULLY :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails